Outpatient Treatment Overview
Outpatient substance abuse treatment programs offer personalized treatment plans that help individuals understand and overcome their addiction. So you can work through drug or alcohol related issues without putting life on hold.
Gateway's substance abuse treatment experts provide counseling and therapy to give individuals the tools and knowledge needed to manage addiction on an ongoing basis. Individuals will learn life skills such as how to live a balanced lifestyle that is free of drugs or alcohol and how to improve the quality of their relationships.
Our comprehensive approach includes:
- Substance abuse education.
- Individual and group counseling.
- Medication to reduce or eliminate cravings and withdrawal symptoms.*
- Treatment for underlying mental health concerns (co-occurring disorders).
- Family counseling and education.
- Relapse prevention, education and support.
- DUI evaluation and education (locations vary).
Gateway offers educational and intense programs based on an individual's needs. An individual generally engages in multiple counseling sessions per week, over four to six weeks.
View Gateway's Outpatient Treatment Locations and Schedules.