About Gateway Alcohol & Drug Treatment Centers
Gateway Alcohol & Drug Treatment is a non-profit organization with treatment centers located throughout Illinois and the St. Louis Metro East area. We are dedicated to making a real difference in the lives of the people we treat.
Since 1968, we have been an industry leader in providing the answers individuals and their families need related to drug and alcohol treatment. Our substance abuse treatment programs treat both adults and teens and include Outpatient, Residential, Day Treatment and Aftercare. We also provide treatment to those who are challenged with a Co-Occurring/Dual-Diagnosed mental health problem. Gateway's drug and alcohol treatment programs are innovative, effective and cost-efficient. We are an organization that has always been sensitive to the cost of care and will provide affordable treatment that is within your reach.
The work we've done has earned us numerous awards in the industry as well as accreditation by The Joint Commission, the leading accrediting organization for hospitals and other healthcare organizations. We also strive to educate individuals, businesses, policy makers and the public about major issues related to substance abuse, alcohol and drug addiction and treatment. We act as advocates in urging adoption of comprehensive drug rehab and alcohol treatment programs.
For more than 40 years, Gateway Foundation Alcohol & Drug Treatment has provided the answers individuals and their families need about drug and alcohol treatment, as well as their frequently co-occurring mental health problems.
Our dedicated staff will be with you throughout your care, making sure you receive the treatment, guidance and support necessary to achieve lasting recovery. We are also sensitive to the cost of care, and will provide affordable treatment that is within your reach.
Facts about Gateway Alcohol & Drug Treatment
- Gateway is the largest provider of substance abuse treatment in Illinois for adults and teens.
- We provide confidential, in-depth consultations to help determine the severity of substance use and identify the appropriate level of treatment. Our goal is to help you and your loved one better understand options and next steps related to drug and alcohol treatment.
- We are licensed by the state of Illinois and accredited by The Joint Commission, the leading accrediting organization for hospitals and behavioral healthcare organizations.
- Since 1968 we have provided substance abuse treatment with facilities in Chicago and the state of Illinois.
- Approved by most healthcare insurances.
- We are a 501-C3 Not-for-Profit Corporation based in Chicago, Illinois with locations throughout the state.
Learn more about the Gateway Alcohol & Drug Treatment centers located in Chicago and the Suburbs, Central Illinois, Southern Illinois and the St. Louis Metro Area.