Men's Drug and Alcohol Treatment
Alcohol and drug use for men can begin early in their lives, as early as a teen or young adult. The reasons men begin drinking too much or using drugs can vary and their path to addiction can be complex. Alcoholism or drug problems are not only physically and mentally harmful to a man -- but hurtful to his wife, children and other loved ones.
At Gateway Treatment Centers we offer substance abuse programs for men at every location through Illinois and near St. Louis, Missouri.
Our treatment programs offer men compassion and care throughout their treatment from multidisciplinary counseling teams. On-site medical and psychiatric treatment is provided by psychiatrists, physicians, as well as a qualified nursing staff.
Gateway provides several treatment options for men depending on an individual's needs:
- Outpatient Programs - Convenient After-Work schedules, so treatment does not interrupt commitments with work.
- Residential Programs - Includes over-night accommodations when someone needs around the clock support
- Day Treatment Programs - Provides a full day of treatment, more than an Outpatient Program, but allows individuals to go home at night.
- Bridge Program - A unique program that provides a treatment environment for young men ages 18-20.
- Aftercare - Continuing support after you leave the treatment environment.
Learn more about Gateway's Counseling, Therapy & Education,
Evidenced-Based Practices and What to Expect in Treatment.