Alcohol and Drug Treatment Programs for Teens
Gateway Treatment Centers offer specialized drug rehab programs for teens when they are struggling with substance abuse. We understand the stress of addiction or mental health problems can often be compounded by the pressures of school and peers. Our innovative approach to drug rehab focuses on the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of teens and their families.
Gateway's drug rehab programs incorporate proven methods and personalized treatment planning to help adolescents and teens acquire the coping mechanisms they need to live a life free of alcohol and drugs. Along with substance abuse counseling and therapy, most Gateway centers offer a wide array of indoor and outdoor physical activities.
"Research Suggests teens who receive treatment as adolescents are less likely to become chronic substance users as adults."*
All teen drug treatment programs include:
- Educational groups
- Individual counseling
- Family counseling and education
- Recreational activities and team building
- 12-Step education
- Recovery planning for relapse prevention
Our drug rehab programs offer teens compassion and care throughout their treatment along with on-site care by psychiatrists, physicians, and nursing staff.
Gateway provides several alcohol and drug treatment programs for women depending on an individual's needs:
- Outpatient Programs - Convenient After-Work schedules, so treatment does not interrupt commitments with work.
- Residential Programs - Includes over-night accommodations when someone needs around the clock support.
- Bridge Program - A unique program that provides a treatment environment for young men ages 18-20.
- Aftercare - Continuing support after you leave the treatment environment.
At Gateway our approach empowers young people to understand the negative consequences of using alcohol and other drugs. We work closely to help teens learn how to make better decisions, start a program of recovery and sustain sobriety.