Effective Outpatient Alcohol & Drug Rehab
Too often, people who need alcohol or drug rehab don't receive the appropriate care because it would mean taking extended time away from their work or family.
With the flexibility of Gateway's outpatient drug rehab programs, adults and adolescents can work through drug addiction treatment without putting life on hold. Programs are ideal for people with a strong support system, a stable living situation and the internal motivation to change.
Benefits of Outpatient Drug Addiction Treatment
Find a Gateway Alcohol & Drug Treatment Center Near You
Continue with Work and/or School
- Ideal for those who need to work to help support their family, or are students working towards graduation.
- Outpatient drug addiction treatment programs are offered Monday through Friday in morning, afternoon and evening*
- Generally less expensive than residential care, but still provides high-quality substance abuse treatment for those abusing drugs or alcohol.
- Insurance is accepted for outpatient drug rehab treatment and generally covers most costs associated with drug addiction treatment.
Access to Support
- Allows individuals to remain in close proximity to their loved ones and support network while receiving the drug addiction treatment they need.
- Outpatient alcohol and drug rehab treatment at Gateway centers is always confidential.
- Offers privacy because it reduces the need to explain extended time away from work or school.
"The Gateway Outpatient Treatment Program and staff have been a blessing to me and my family for several reasons...including the flexibility the program provides in the way it works with my schedule."
- Louise, Gateway Alumnus