Pekin Alcohol & Drug Treatment Center
Gateway Foundation Alcohol & Drug Treatment now offers Outpatient Treatment for adults and teens at our Pekin location, which includes:
Alcohol & Drug Treatment Programs
- Outpatient, DUI, Aftercare and Alumni support services
- Individual, group and family counseling provided through evidence-based curriculums
- Integrated approach for adults and adolescents who may be challenged with a co-occurring mental health issue
- Convenient treatment offered in the morning and evening hours for individuals with responsibilities, like school, childcare and work
- Affordable treatment covered by most insurance carriers, such as Aetna, Blue Cross/Blue Shield and Cigna
- Individualized treatment plans tailored to your needs
Benefits of Outpatient Treatment
Outpatient treatment can be a good choice for individuals that have a strong support system, a stable living situation and the motivation to change.
- Convenient: Individuals remain living at home where they receive the support of their family, and can provide additional support for an individual that successfully completed a residentail treatment program
- Affordable: Treatment is accessible through insurance benefits and self-pay
- Confidential: Gateway Foundation honors the privacy of all individuals in treatment
Learn more about the alcohol & drug treatment programs offered at other Gateway Treatment Centers.
Involving the Entire Family in Treatment
Gateway Foundation recognizes the immediate and long-term benefits to individuals in recovery when their families are involved in treatment, and engages families in counseling and substance abuse education programs. Family Programs are part of our integrated treatment programs and are designed to answer the questions families have and to help parents, spouses, siblings and significant others learn how to better cope with the substance abuse issues of loved ones in treatment.