Bloomingdale Alcohol & Drug Treatment Center
Gateway Foundation Alcohol & Drug Treatment now offers Adult Outpatient Treatment at our Bloomingdale location.
Alcohol & Drug Treatment Programs
- Substance abuse education and group counseling tailored to the needs of adults utilizing an evidence-based relapse prevention curriculum
- Individual counseling as well as family therapy counseling as needed
- Integrated approach for adults who may be challenged with a co-occurring mental health issue
- Convenient treatment hours Monday through Thursday from 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Conveniently located at 1 Tiffany Pointe just east of Stratford Shopping Mall, the substance abuse treatment services at Gateway Foundation Bloomingdale are provided at Advance Psychiatry and Counseling under the Medical Directorship of Dr. Aqeel Khan.
Benefits of Outpatient Treatment
Outpatient treatment can be a good choice for individuals that have a strong support system, a stable living situation and the motivation to change.
- Convenient: Individuals remain living at home where they receive the support of their family, and can provide additional support for individuals that successfully completed a residential treatment program
- Affordable: Treatment is accessible through insurance benefits and self-pay
- Confidential: Gateway Foundation honors the privacy of all individuals in treatment
Involving the Entire Family in Treatment
Gateway Foundation recognizes the immediate and long-term benefits to individuals in recovery when their families are involved in treatment, and engages families in counseling and substance abuse education programs. Family Programs are part of our integrated treatment programs and are designed to answer the questions families have and to help parents, spouses, siblings and significant others learn how to better cope with the substance abuse issues of loved ones in treatment.
Learn more about the alcohol & drug treatment programs offered at other Gateway Foundation Treatment Centers.