Behavioral Health Care Accreditation by The Joint Commission
All Gateway Foundation treatment centers are licensed by the state of Illinois and accredited by The Joint Commission, the leading accrediting organization for hospitals and behavioral healthcare organizations.
The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval™
The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval™ is an internationally recognized symbol of quality. Organizations that earn the Gold Seal have met rigorous performance standards to obtain this distinction by becoming accredited.
All Gateway Foundation Alcohol & Drug Treatment Centers are accredited by The Joint Commission, just as the hospitals in your community are accredited. Specially trained health care professionals who are experts in the field personally visited this facility to conduct a review that monitors how well the staff:
- Provides a safe environment for your care
- Educates you about the risks and options for your diagnosis and treatment
- Protects your rights as a patient, including your privacy rights
- Evaluates your condition, before, during and after diagnosis and treatment
- Protects you against infection
- Plans for emergency situations